Are you lost in the nutritional cacophony? You do not know what to eat or what to believe? Here are 21 nutritional keys to make your diet the best pillar of your health (1 per day for 3 weeks!) From a nutrition of good sense and far from any dogmatism.
1.Make at least 20 minutes a meal.
2. Share the beauty of raw, seasonal and local products . In particular, focus on seasonal, organic and / or local plants if the farmer uses few pesticides. The same is true for complete cereal products (eg wholemeal bread) and for roasted products (coffee, chocolate), tea and infusions.
3. Drink, water is life! At least 1.5 liters of weakly mineralized water or spring.
4. Cook, as often as possible, and limit the consumption of industrial dishes, especially when the list of ingredients is long.
5. The modern-type diet is too rich in carbohydrates causing end-time insulin resistance and weight gain. There is no need to consume cereal products at each meal and in any case favor low glycemic index carbohydrate foods , especially legumes if your gut tolerates them (lentils, beans, dried beans, split peas, chickpeas, etc.). , quinoa, sweet potato, basmati rice, spelled organic leavened bread, or even gluten-free cereal products if you can not tolerate it (wheat, barley, rye and some oat varieties). Conversely, limit carbohydrate foods with a high glycemic index, especially at breakfast or outside of meals (white bread, white pasta, white rice, crackers, pancakes or puffed cereals, jam, sugar, sodas (including light) , fruit juice, sweets, instant mashed potatoes, cookies and pastries). Keep them for fun, occasionally. Contrary to popular belief, no need to refuel at breakfast to eat all morning, quite the opposite.
6. The less food is colored by cooking , the better. Favor a respectful cooking of the food, with soft steam.
7. Consume at least 2 tablespoons of omega 3 oil, virgin first cold pressed (flaxseed, rapeseed, walnuts or camelina to keep refrigerated) and at least 30g of oilseeds (walnuts, almonds and walnuts) daily. unroasted and unsalted cashews), a portion of small fatty fish at least once a week ( sardines, mackerel, herrings, including canned ideally in glass jars).
8. Encourage short circuits (local initiatives, local purchasing group, AMAP, hive that says yes, etc.).
9. Not a meal without vegetables!
10. Salt your food as little as possible.
11. Put some color in your dishes and overuse foods rich in antioxidants (organic): turmeric (with a pinch of pepper), cinnamon, clove, acai berries, tomato concentrate, small dark berries (blueberries) , blackberries, etc.), green or white organic tea, 2 to 4 squares per day of organic chocolate rich in cocoa (70 to 100%, even raw in the form of beans), possibly a little young and organic red wine (a glass for women, two for men and rather noon, always with moderation and unless contraindicated), cabbages and broccoli if you tolerate them. Ideally cook the spices with a little oil to promote the availability of their active ingredients and do not wear them at high temperatures.
12. Limit the consumption of deli meats once a week and meat off poultry twice a week, with the emphasis on farmer farming: eat less meat, but better .
13. Consume a significant source of protein at breakfast : 1 to 2 boiled eggs or calves, 30g of goat or sheep cheese or 1 yogurt (soy, goat, ewe), foods rich in vegetable protein, if necessary in the form of powder (almonds, chia, hemp, peas, soy, rice). And why not fish?
14. Give priority to a lunch with protein (poultry, fish) and vegetables.
15. If you manage to get rid of sweet taste for dessert, this is the ideal (or 1 to 2 squares of dark chocolate quality for example).
16. Product light = marketing . No interest.
17. Treat yourself to a snack : 30g of oilseeds (nuts, almonds, cashews) and / or 1 fruit, 1 to 2 squares of chocolate (black bio mini 70% cocoa).
18. Opt for a vegetable-themed meal based on vegetables and legumes, complete grain products or vegetable cakes.
19. Go for trans fatty acids : low-quality margarine, industrial spreads, puff pastry, broken, shortbread, biscuits, sandwich bread, etc.
20. Master what you eat : now that you know all these tips, clean the spring in your closet!
21. And the best for “hunger” … have fun! L ‘ diet is much more than the addition of nutrients. It is above all an emotional relationship since childhood, a social role with our friends and our family, a culture. There is no prohibition, just a fabulous opportunity to take care of yourself while having fun, in conscience.